Take a virtual tour of our campus and witness yourself the energy, encouragement and enthusiasm prevailing around
"• Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetics design concepts.
• Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
• Confer with clients to discuss and determine layout design.
• Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
• Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
• Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with team leaders and making necessary changes.
• Use computer software (Photoshop and Illustrator) to generate new images.
• Key information into computer equipment to create layouts for client or supervisor.
• Maintain archive of images, photos, or previous work products.
Executive Name:Puja vasandi